Soline Facial System
Hydrodermabrasion system with incredible components for a complete infusion therapies facial. Packages are available
- ♦ 100% safe and painless
- ♦ Stimulates muscle toning
- ♦ Improves blood circulation
- ♦ Relieves symptoms of rosacea
- ♦ Boosts collagen production
- ♦ Improves skin elasticity and tone
- ♦ Reduces hyperpigmentation
- ♦ Diminishes stretch marks
- ♦ Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- ♦ Removes deep-seated dirt
- ♦ Nourishes flaky and dry skin
- ♦ Evens out skin texture, creating a smooth complexion
- ♦ Relieves puffy eyes
- ♦ Cleans away toxins
- ♦ Decreases the visibility of acne, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles, and fine lines
- ♦ Controlled temperature to prevent burning
- ♦ Extremely relaxing for patients
- ♦ Heats opens pores
- ♦ Allows for better serum absorption
- ♦ Increases effectiveness of exfoliation
- ♦ Benefits skin health
- ♦ Helps heal skin problems quicker
- ♦ Increases cell metabolism
- ♦ Smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles
- ♦ Refines large pores
- ♦ Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- ♦ Lightens dark under-eye circles
Hydrodermabrasion uses a gentle yet effective vacuum suction to remove impurities and dirt from the epidermis, leaving skin smoother and cleaner. Hydrodermabrasion also facilitates the penetration of serums into the skin and ensures their total absorption. It is a great method to hydrate and cleanse the skin simultaneously, and is especially recommended for patients with sensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
This demo video shows how hydrodermabrasion is preformed.
Radiofrequency Therapy is useful once the extraction of impurities and exfoliation of the facial area has been completed. RF therapy promotes the production of collagen and elastin, diminishes wrinkles, and tightens and firms facial skin all non-invasively.
Radiofrequency Therapy works by targeting the tissue beneath the outer layer of your skin. Current flows from the electrodes of the RF device into your skin, heating the tissues beneath to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Heat is used to encourage the production of new collagen and elastin. The renewed production of these components helps to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines, and tightens skin. Temperature settings are controlled to prevent burning.
When the body creates resistance to the currents, heat is generated, which strengthens and refines the underlying tissues. Because of the ability of radiofrequency to reach the dermal layer of the skin, the skin is made firmer while existing collagen fibers are strengthened and the production of new collagen proteins are stimulated.
Controlled RF temperature to prevent burning
Oxygen Therapy can be used right after a microdermabrasion treatment. This is an amazing compliment to infuse serums into the skin or to simply refresh the skin with a cool mist. This re-energizes tired cells in the skin to recover their splendor and youth. The skin appears more plump, hydrated, and regains light and clarity.