Circle of Wellness Rockford, IL Employment Opportunities
Explore employment opportunities at Circle of Wellness – most comprehensive practice in the area. Where Wellness Works.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Openings for Massage Therapists who are either Nationally Certified or Licensed and have a strong understanding of the human anatomy.
– Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of IL and certification in CPR
– The Physical Therapist (PT) assumes responsibility and accountability for a designated group of patients and provides physical therapy evaluations, modalities, and treatments while maintaining the highest degree of quality patient care
– Physical Therapist will be required to formulate and update patient specific treatment plan for physical therapy and provide appropriate documentation on progress and goals
– 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
– Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated
– Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions
– Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary
– Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care
– Provide a recommended course of treatment
– Maintain accurate case histories of patients
– Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary
– Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems